WARP DESIGN USER AGREEMENT
The entity you are contracting with is Warp design Company Limited (warp design Co., Ltd.) located in Bangkok, Thailand. We acknowledge the privacy and safety of users’ sensitive information. The following statements explain the scope of our practices and operations of our website, www.warpdesign.co.th. By using Warp design, users agree to comply with all the terms and conditions below. Users also acknowledge that they have read and understand our policies and practices. This User Agreement is effective immediately upon creating a Warp design user account, including registration of an account during the free trial period. Users also agree to comply with information technology laws that pertain to the country in which Warp design is accessed from.
Warp design is a chat-based E-commerce platform that supports E-commerce through Facebook business pages and merely serves as a platform for conducting business via Facebook. The purpose of Warp design is to convert Facebook chats into sales, helping those who utilize Facebook for business purposes chat with customers and conduct sales more efficiently. Warp design operating under the entity of warp design Co., Ltd. cannot be held accountable for any losses, damages or legal matters brought upon by the use of warpdesign.co.th. Our company also does not take responsibility for the sales of any illegal, infringed or pirated products through our website.
ABOUT WARP DESIGN
As mentioned above, Warpdesign.co.th is a chat-based E-commerce platform that supports E-commerce through Facebook business pages and merely serves as a platform for conducting business via Facebook. The purpose of Warp design is to convert Facebook chats into sales, helping those who utilize Facebook for business purposes chat with customers and conduct sales more efficiently. Our goal is to establish a system of sales
USING WARP DESIGN
While using or accessing the services of Warp design users will not:
- Post, list or upload content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our site
- Breach or circumvent any laws, third party rights or our systems, policies, or determinations of your account status
- Use our Services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts (for example if you are under 18), or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, applications or tools
- Fail to deliver items sold by you, unless the buyer fails to follow the posted terms, or you cannot contact the buyer
- Post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content
- Distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes
- Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Warp design, or the interests or property of Warp design users
- Use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access our Services for any purpose
- bypass our robot exclusion headers, interfere with the working of our Services, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infra structure
- Export or re-export any Warp design application or tool except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions and in accordance with posted rules and restrictions
- Copy, modify, or distribute rights or content from our Services or Warp design’s copyrights, trademarks, logo
- Copy, reproduce, reverse engineer, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display any content (except for your information) from our sites, services, applications, or tools without the prior express written permission of Warp design and the appropriate third party, as applicable;
- Commercialize any Warp design application, tool or any information or software associated with such application without our consent
- Utilize Warp design to harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent
Warp design bears the legal right to immediately cancel accounts that have operated in breach of this user agreement. Warp design also bears the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts, accounts that have been inactive for a long time or modify or discontinue our Services.
AUTHORIZATION TO CONTACT YOU
- To contact you for reasons relating to your account or your use of our Services (such as to collect a debt, resolve a dispute, or to otherwise enforce our User Agreement) or as authorized by applicable law
- To contact you for marketing, promotional, or other reasons that you have either previously consented to or that you may be asked to consent to in the future.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information upon registration is to provide you with access to our sites and/or use of our services, applications and tools, provide you with requested customer service and relevant information about your account and our services, and to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience.
You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- Provide you access to our sites and the services and customer support you request
- Prevent, detect, and investigate, fraud, security breaches, potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement. In the case that any potentially prohibited or illegal activites should occur, Warp design shall still remains
- Customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising
- Contact you, either via email or telephone, to resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems with your account or our sites, services, applications or tools, or for other purposes authorized by law
- Contact you, either via email or telephone to inform you about our services and those of our corporate family, deliver targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences
Information you provide upon using our website is strictly kept confidential and not accessible as we DO NOT retain, keep record nor share your information, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Information you provide us when registering for an account, including email address, phone number, mobile telephone number, physical contact infor mation, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers
- Additional information you may provide to us via social media sites or services
- Transactional information based on your activities on the sites (such as bidding, buying, selling, item and content you generate or that relates to your account);
- Shipping, billing and other information you provide to purchase or ship an item, as well as to receive payments
- Chat history and information provided in the context of community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through our sites, or corre spondence sent to us
“Facebook Platform lets you log into other applications and websites using your Facebook account. When you log in using Facebook, we give the site your User ID (just like when you connect with any other application), but we do not share your email address with that website through this process without your permission and no password is retrieved from your Facebook account.
If you already have an account on that website, the site may also be able to connect that account with your Facebook account. Sometimes it does this using what is called an "email hash", which is similar to searching for someone on Facebook using an email address. Only the email addresses in this case are hashed so no email addresses are actually shared between Facebook and the website.
The website sends over a hashed version of your email address, and we match it with a database of email addresses that we have also hashed. If there is a match, then we tell the website the User ID associated with the email address. This way, when you log into the website using Facebook, the website can link your Facebook account to your account on that website.”
As mentioned above, Facebook.com does not provide users’passwords and no personal information can be retrieved without explicit approval by the user. Warp design also has no right to request such information from Facebook without users' authorization.